Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Out and About With Ral!




Friday which was meant to be a full school day, ended up being a half day for Thomas! He called for a cheering up talk, which ended up in a conversation of persuasion to come get him early from school. Of course once I shared with him what I would be doing, he was all cheerful and eager to join! 

After picking up my buddy from school, we made our way to get my car serviced, but not before stopping for a tasty snack at Chick-fil-A (of course..hehe!) Next we went to the hospital to visit our Grandma, recovering from surgery. After our few stops, we worked up quite an appetite, so we headed to see our favorite waitress and sister! 

On our Friday outing, Thomas convinced me to purchase him a Batman shirt. I had to post the picture of him wearing it because for one it's his new favorite shirt and two because he looks so cute wearing it! Still working on getting him to say, "I'm Batman!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment