Sunday, July 21, 2013

All Star Bowling

First off, hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! Thomas had a awesome start to the weekend. He and mom met up with his girlfriend Lauren and her mother to bowl a couple of games :) They play together on a team, in the All-Star's Bowling League. Their team name is called: "My Cats"...interesting name right?! However that was the name Lauren chose and Thomas gladly agreed. Both of them are thrilled and excited for Saturday bowling dates! Lauren and Thomas both have been known to stay up later than normal the night before, because they are anxious for the next time they will see each other. The pictures below describe the two of them perfectly! They both love their character shirts, lemonade/coke, and each other...awww! I know right :)

I however spent a weekend away from my buddy, and ventured for a mini-beach vacay with my hubby :) As much as we do love visiting the beach, we always miss Thomas when he is not with us! My husband and I catch ourselves using Thomas's lingo and speaking of him often! I can honestly say we never get tired of being around him! There simply isn't enough time with him! 
   
Happy Sunday Everyone :) 








Hubby & I down in the Outer Banks, our favorite place to be, besides home! 

No comments:

Post a Comment