Monday, August 5, 2013

Best Buddies!

Having time to spend with someone similar in age to Thomas mentally has been a true blessing! Thomas has always loved children, and naturally attracts towards them, but little Thomas is one special friend! I always say, a picture tells a thousand words, and boy is that true with this picture! The love that each one of these boys has is undeniable! Their hearts are SO big and full of love that is unconditional! Someone wise said, "If only everyone could have their hearts and see the world the way they do, then the world would be a better place!" I say AMEN to that! They don't see each other as different, they see the true person within. Better yet they don't judge or discriminate! Could you imagine the world without those things?? Unfortunately the only time I can, is Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden prior to eating the forbidden fruit, and when God flooded the Earth after Noah built the Ark. In addition, they both are always forgiving and understanding in any situation. As well as their kisses and hugs are abundant and plentiful!


Life without knowing these two, is simply unimaginable! I know God is awesome, because after all he did create these two, with the help of their parents too :) Most people don't realize what they have til it's gone, but I try to see life literally, appreciating all that is around me, but I know Thomas taught me that :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment