Monday, August 5, 2013

Hitting Some Golf Balls!

Another busy week for us, we had Vacation Bible School at church, which was wonderful and enjoyable for kids and adults alike! We learned about God's love through weather, from raindrops to rainbows, and I had the extreme pleasure of teaching 15 kids :)  Thursday we visited Travis at work and by Friday we had a play date, which will be covered in our next post :) 

Thursday evening, the boys and I went out to the Country Club and golf course, to hit a few balls with my new clubs, my sweet hubby gave me for our second wedding anniversary :)! First, I discussed with the boys the etiquette of golf and how to behave on the golf course! My rules were: 1. Always look around before you hit, to make sure no one is close enough to get hit; 2. Be quiet when someone is hitting; 3. Take turns hitting. So with tons of balls, a ball picker-upper, and two eager boys to hit balls, we started hitting away! Big Thomas was using a hybrid driver, rocking his angry bird shirt and camo Sanuk shoes, ready to whack away :) He did in deed hit the ball, and well I might add! Little Thomas loved the ball picker-upper, he was so helpful to gather all of the balls, but don't worry, he did hit a few balls too! After taking their hits on the fairway, we made our way to the practice putting green! The boys played around til we got run out by the storming coming through. Overall the golf experience was one to remember and thoroughly enjoyed by all!






No comments:

Post a Comment