Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Monday Funday :)



Hoping everyone is having a great week so far like us :) 

Monday we started the week off with a little Starbuck's and shopping! Thomas loves his Vanilla Bean Frappuccino, mostly because he says it tastes like a "Vanilla Sha-shake!" It was a little too cold and rainy for me to enjoy one, so I enjoyed my Fall favorite, Caramel Apple Spice...yummmy :) So with drinks in hand we walked around the outdoor shopping center. Thomas was so excited to see that Michael's craft store, had Halloween stuff out, he was shouting "Pumpkin!" and "Candy!" Then we made our way to Bath and Body Works, Thomas loves to pick up and smell things in there! But isn't that what we all do?! Of course the Fall scents were out, so we enjoyed smelling the new ones, such as Caramel Pumpkin Latte and Pumpkin Cupcake! After a little shopping at Michael', Home Goods, Bath and Body Works, we worked up quite an appetite! Panera Bread, was just around the corner, so we made our way there for lunch! Thomas ordered his usual, the "You pick two" --Mac n Cheese, Turkey Sandwich, and a baguette :) I went with the classic Broccoli Cheddar Soup, Classic Salad, and a baguette as well! With our tummies full, we headed on back towards home! Thomas and I had an enjoyable Monday, although it was gloomy and rainy out! 

Just wanted to leave this post, with something I found on Pinterest today :) 

"My extra chromosome, makes me EXTRA cute!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment