Thursday, October 24, 2013

Celebrating Ral's Birthday!









God blessed me with another year of life on this Earth! I was so happy and overjoyed to share it with all of my loved ones and dear friends! My competition cheering girls came over for dinner and cake, and helped in making my day one to remember :)  Thomas especially helped in making my day extra wonderful, by giving me a beautiful vase of flowers and an engraved necklace, that read: "Loves you Ral" and "Woobitz loves Ral." Both of those engravings are statements in which Thomas makes to me, and words in which I deeply cherish <3 

Thomas helped in the singing of "Happy Birthday" by queuing everyone with a 1...2...3! He also assisted in helping me blow out my candles, making my birthday wish extra special, and sure to come true! 

No comments:

Post a Comment