Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Tape Delivery!




Have I mentioned VHS Tapes are like finding gold at the end of a rainbow or the equivalent of Christmas morning!?! 

Well for Thomas, receiving VHS tapes in the mail, is ALL of the above! Especially when it's something he truly loves to watch, such as: Barney, The Land of The Lost, The Big Comfy Couch, or Dukes of Hazzard. He gets really giddy, which includes clapping, laughing, smiling, and shouting "OPEN IT!"  It's hard not to get excited with him! This week, Thomas received two out of the four tapes he ordered on Amazon, which included two Land of the Lost tapes! He tells me, their are dinosaurs and "Chaka", which of course I already know this, but he loves to remind me anyways! 

Two more tapes are expected to arrive this week, and I am more than sure he will remind me every day to "check the mail" in hopes for a new arrival! I always love his enthusiasm, and love for life, found even in the smallest things!   

No comments:

Post a Comment