Saturday, October 19, 2013

Pumpkin Photoshoot!






A day after school turned into, a pumpkin photoshoot with my handsome man! I had just pulled out my  camera, saw the bright orange pumpkin and thought....great opportunity to photograph my buddy! 

He was adorable as I imagined, pumpkin in all :) 

It's hard not to take pictures of him, he's so darn cute! But again, I am bias just a tad bit!

Thomas was so excited to have his picture taken with a pumpkin! He would say "Halloween" and "Scary," things he relates to pumpkins! The second to last picture above, in which Thomas is rubbing his hands together, that's the look he makes when he is interested in something. Or when he simply is intensely thinking about something. In those moments, I wish I knew what was going on inside that beautiful head of his, because he makes noises and smiles! 

No comments:

Post a Comment