Thursday, October 24, 2013

Thomas Signs Ral's Cast!


As soon as I got my cast put on, a little over two weeks ago, Thomas was one of the first people to sign my bright orange cast! Of course, when Thomas signs/writes his name, the "S" at the end of his name, is dramatically exaggerated. I believe this is so, not only to uniquely set his name apart from others, but to show a sense of importance and specialty! 

When I first came, crutching through the door, he was looking very intensely at my leg. The look he portrayed was that of curiosity and intrigue. He has done a GREAT job helping me out over these past couple of weeks, considering ordinary tasks have been rather difficult to complete. Thomas loves to be needed, and I love him for it <3


I added a little gold heart by the "T" - for Thomas's heart is made of GOLD to me <3

And a blue and gold, Down Syndrome, ribbon to complete his signature :)

No comments:

Post a Comment