Saturday, October 5, 2013

Spending Time With Ral!




Days when it's just the two of us, usually include getting out of the house and going out to eat! But then there are days when we stay in and cuddle on the couch, watching movies and shows together! He's the best cuddler :) 

On this day though, we ventured out for lunch at Firehouse Subs and shopping around town! Thomas and I love their subs, so good if you haven't tried one! He loves his meatball sub and I love my Italian FULLY loaded! What is even better is that their subs come with a dill pickle....any sandwich is better with a pickle! 

I had to take a picture of Thomas with my new APP on my iphone :) It's called the Duck Dynasty Beard Booth, free which is awesome! You can take picture of someone, while giving them a beard, or you can add a beard to a picture you already have! Thomas is sporting Willie's beard, QUACK QUACK :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment